FNBCT is seeking an AVP level Operations Manager to join our team in the Woodway, Texas location.
The First National Bank of Central Texas, with over one hundred employees, and an asset size of over $1.4 Billion, is poised for continued growth and fulfilling our mission of: “excellent service in a friendly environment for the prosperity of our communities.” Learn more about FNBCT, we’ve got a story to share, our history, values, and our friendly, professional team. Visit our new website, https://fnbct.bank/about-us/our-history/
This position manages and develops team members to ensure bank operational soundness. Duties include but are not limited to the oversite of processing activities and individuals to ensure timely and accurate processing of all daily operational requirements. Supervision of staff, including hiring recommendations, training, monitoring, and evaluating performance. Establish, monitor, and maintain departmental policies, legal requirements, and government regulations. All actions align with the Bank’s mission and guiding principles.
NECESSARY SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent relevant experience.
- 3-5 years of related managerial experience
- Thorough grasp of pertinent banking regulations coupled with an understanding of industry processes, procedures, and workflow.
- Advanced analytical skills and the expertise to bring innovative solutions while considering the impact.
- Demonstrated familiarity with computer systems and evolving technology. Proficiency in core processing systems, JHA preferred.
- Proficiency in utilizing Excel and Word
Job Type: Full-time
Physical setting: Office
Schedule: Day, M-F
Education: Bachelor’s degree preferred
Work location: in person
FNBCT provides excellent benefits and a competitive compensation package. We are an equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V. FBNCT provides reasonable accommodation for persons with a disability.
Submit your resume to: [email protected]