August 14, 2023
1st Upgrade – What You Need To Know
We’re excited to announce that our core banking system is getting an upgrade. This upgrade is happening on Friday, September 15. The upgrade will allow us to continue to provide you with safe, secure products and services all while utilizing the newest technology.
Most of this conversion will happen behind the scenes. However, there will be times when it will affect some of the services you use. Some of the key things to know are:
- Your account number will stay the same.
- The bank’s routing number (111903245) will not change.
Use the links or the QR codes below to download our new banking app, FNBCT Mobile.
- Bill pay on our current online banking will no longer be available starting at 5:00 p.m. on Wednesday, September 13.
- Online banking will not be available starting at 5:00 p.m. on September 14th. It will return on September 18th.
- When online banking returns on the 18th, your username will stay the same. However, retail customers’ first time password will be the last 4 numbers of your social security number. For our commercial customers, their first password will be the last 4 numbers of their TIN/EIN. Any online banking users that have a single sign on for multiple businesses and are unsure of which TIN/EIN to use for their first time log in, can reach out to Customer Service at 254-772-9330 starting Monday, September 18th.
- Customers who currently use a single login for both personal and commercial accounts or for multiple Business Entities may not have immediate access to all of their accounts with the new online banking. Our team expects this issue to be resolved within a few days of the transition.
- The new mobile banking app should be available for download in the app store on the morning of Monday, September 18.
QUICKBOOKS & QUICKEN USERS
- Click here to learn more about the changes for users of QuickBooks and Quicken
- Our current text alert system that lets you know whenever your debit card is used will go away temporarily during this change.
- You will be able to re-enroll in text alerts in our new online banking on the morning of Monday, September 18.
SAVINGS MADE SIMPLE
- Our “Savings Made Simple” product will go away temporarily on September 15th.
- Stay tuned because we will unveil something similar soon that will help you reach your savings goals!
- For any customers that had transfer capabilities to accounts that were not their own, those accounts will no longer be on their logins to transfer to.
- Any customers who have scheduled transfers that were going to an account that was not their own – those will not be transferred over.
- Any scheduled transfers that have a frequency of quarterly, semi-annually, or bi-monthly will not be transferred over. New transfers will need to be set up in the new online banking.
- Zelle will not be available starting Wednesday, September 13 at 5:00 p.m.
- Zelle will become available again on the morning of Tuesday, September 19.
- Customers will have to re-enroll in Zelle.
- Your debit card numbers and expiration dates will stay the same.
- Use of your debit card will not be interrupted.
- Some users may have to re-enroll some of their accounts in e-statements.
- E-Statement history will not be available until sometime between November 1-15. Our customer service team will be happy to provide statements to you in the meantime.
- Mobile deposit in our current banking app will no longer be available starting Wednesday, September 13 at 5:00 p.m.
- All customers will have to re-enroll each of their accounts in mobile deposit in the new mobile app. That app will be available to download on Monday, September 18. Customers will have to await account enrollment approval from our Customer Service team before completing mobile deposits.
We cannot wait for you to take advantage of this upgrade. If you have any questions about the changes, we encourage you to contact us at 254-772-9330. You may also come into any of our banking centers. Our team is ready to help you.