The Bank Teller Hybrid position is responsible for a variety of job functions including the processing bank transactions and providing customer service solutions to our lobby customers. This role allows individuals to serve in Teller and New Account areas to meet customer needs. All actions align with the Bank’s mission and guiding principles.
- Prompt and efficient processing of customer transactions
- Ensuring proper verification of account information; ensuring accurate customer identity and endorsements
- Balancing accuracy, knowledge of all teller functions and any equipment used in the teller area
- Attend training to maintain knowledge of bank products and services, ensure compliance of all applicable bank and government regulations
- Serve customers in new account opening, account updates, closing accounts including but not limited to: checking, savings, CD’s, safe deposit boxes and IRA’s
- Update and process all documents for new and existing accounts
- Maintain basic knowledge of FDIC insurance
- Additional duties as assigned
Job Type: Full-time
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Required)
Work Location: In person
The First National Bank of Central Texas, with over one hundred employees, and an asset size of over $1.4 Billion, is poised for continued growth and fulfilling our mission of: “excellent service in a friendly environment for the prosperity of our communities.